- Page list
- Pre Interview Selection
Integrated Business Platform
Guidance with completion of the form
1. Click the add button to complete the form. The form can be edited once saved.
2. All boxes must be completed to allow the form to be saved.
3. Please complete all boxes including areas which may also be covered in your CV.
4. Please provide dates and times as appropriate.
5. You do not need to declare spent convictions (both motoring and other) in line with the rehabilitation of offenders act.
6. If you are unsure of PTS/CCNSG etc you are unlikely to hold these qualifications, please therefore select NO.
7. It is a requirement of our clients that all staff are subject to an occupational medical and both routine and random drugs and alcohol tests.
8. Once your application enters into the review process, access will be disabled.
9. Unfortunately, we are only able to contact successful candidates about progression to the interview stage. We would ask you to consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of your application. Should you agree, will will retain your application and contact you should a suitable vacancy arise.
10. Finally, be as honest and thorough as you can. We regularly require different skill levels/experience and will look at your current suitability. Please remember that it is rare for a candidate to have perfect skills. We are looking for the person that best matches the current role seniority.